Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss fp975 heating trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
We've moved into a house which uses the above system which has duel control for heating and hot water. The hot water worked when we arrived and the heating was off.

Now that's it's getting cold I got around to setting the heating up. The time on the unit was wing so I followed the instructions to re-set the system and re-programme it.

Since doing this the heating has to be switched on for the hot water to work and the radiators haven't once warmed up even though is been on for 5 days. I have set up the hot water and heating to be on full time rather than use the times you can programme. The boiler pilot light is lit and we are getting hot water, the only thing is the high/ low indicator lights aren't working but from researching that doesn't seem to matter.

Does anyone know why the heating might not be working?

Reply to Danfoss fp975 heating trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock