Search the forum,

Discuss Danfoss Convertor for Hive in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

All of the radiators in my house have an old style Danfoss valve that you attach with a clip that screws on. I need to get a converter so that I can switch to a Hive smart thermostat. All the converters that you can get for this don’t work. Can anyone point me in the right direction. I have bought two different types of converter already and both were wrong. I have attached pictures of the original TRV and also of what I bought already. I’m hoping I can get a converter for less than £10?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 2

Reply to Danfoss Convertor for Hive in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I am trying to fit a Hive Radiator valve into my existing TRV valve body to make them automatic so have bought a Hive valve to try it out. I have done this before in another install but the valves were Danfoss and directly compatible with Hive. I am looking for an adapter that will be able...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6 other radiators and 2 bathroom towel radiators are just normal valve s. We live in a 4-bed, 3 storey house, as converted loft. Common problems were...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am trying to link a Hive heating & hot water dual channel receiver to an old Vaillant THERMOcompact VU GB 242/1 E system boiler. It has an internal programmer that is similar to a time switch 120 (plug in seven day programmer) This programmer is connect to a terminal strip using 345 (three...
Replies
Views
Hi, I need to remove some radiators for redecorating and went to try and shut off the valves either side of my rad. I have TRV on one side and on the other side I noticed a blank top with no valve or peg sticking out that allows you to turn on or off (see pictures). I checked the other rads in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. So I have just moved into a new house with a Potterton boiler in it. Great big thing!! lol. I want to fit a Hive to it but it obviously doesn't have a separate standard control box to just switch over like my last one owing to the internal timer etc. Inside the main unit is the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock