Search the forum,

Discuss danfloss 3 port valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

ray91

hi, had plumber to change 3 port valve, old one seized. now hot water and heating on together, valve doesn't turn from mid position. suspect wiring incorrect. Old danfloss actuator wiring yellow, blue, orange, white, green. new danfloss actuator wiring blue, brown/white, orange, grey. Does anyone know which wires go to which please. Thanks, Ray

Get the plumber back to sort it out and don't let him / her leave till you're both satisfied it works correctly

wish it were that easy. he's already spent 3 hours, that's as much as i can afford, hence the post. he changed the valve body so i can turn it manualy, i supose that's something. thanks for the advise anyway, much appreciated.

hi
If you have paid any rectification should be at there expense

You shouldn't have to pay for him to put the wiring right!

Sounds like he's changed a momo valve for a spring return valve & hasn't adapted the wiring.
Get him back to sort it out

Done one last week. ,,Uncle,, changed it and wiring was appalling!

Brown/white connect to heating call from room stat.
Orange connects to terminal linked to pump & boiler.
Grey connect to hot water off from programmer.

Hi is the yellow, a yellow and green?
If it is, then it is an earth connection.
Also do you know if there are 3 outputs from the clock or two outputs?
Two outputs = Ch/on and Hw on.
Three outputs= Ch/on and Hw on/ and Hw off.:tounge_smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to danfloss 3 port valve in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock