Search the forum,

Discuss Damper motor replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi... I'm trying to replace a vent damper motor on a gas boiler. The existing motor is connected with armored cable into the boiler... There is no harness, just directly wired to electric. I made a mistake purchasing the new motor... It has a 4 hole recepticle on the outside housing so you can just plug or unplug easily.
My question is how do I connect the motor, which has the 4 prong male connector, to the boiler which has 'older' armored cable? Are there 4 wires inside the armor that correspond to the 4 prongs? Can I just buy a female connector that I can connect to the existing electrical wires so that I can just plug in the motor? Hope this makes sense... Thanks!

Reply to Damper motor replacement in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock