Search the forum,

Discuss damaged tile on shower fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all. Any idea on the best way to repair this quite visible chip around the shower tap fitting? Is it a matter of trying replacing it? what is the best way to solve the issue avoiding damage to the other tiles and to the shower screen (frameless one with hinges attached to the adjacent tiles)? thanks

Attachments

• Shower 2.jpg
    Shower 2.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 27
Depends does it bother you atheistic wise if not just put a bead of clear silicon round the bar mixer shroud

Reply to damaged tile on shower fittings in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My plumber fitted a shower, 2 of the walls are glass panels and one is a tile board (wedi board). He joint the wedi board pieces (3 pieces) close to each other but didn't use any joint sealant. When I asked him whether this will be an issue for future leaks he dismissed it. How worried should I...
Replies
Views
Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old fittings, and old wall tiles and floor carpet). This consisted of a quadrant shower enclosure, a stone-resin shower tray, new ceramic tiles on the floor and half tiling on the walls. All the work...
Replies
Views
I recently had a plumber come over to look at a badly leaking shower head. As best I can recall, he described the problem as a crack in the bridge of the cold water pipe and explained that there were two options: 1. Get into the wall with a jackhammer to fix the problem; or 2. Install one of...
Replies
Views
M
I’m fitting an over head shower to an en-suite that I’m about to tile, I’m Struggling thinking about how to get the fittings flush to the tiles from the copper feed behind the boarding. Anyone any experience on the best way to sort this out? Cheers
Replies
Views
Matt Harvey
M
Does anyone know please what kind of fitting this is? I have hot cold wallmounted faucets for a bathroom basin. The original taps (pictured were not gripping and slipping around the pipe)I was told by a plumber that he couldn't find any similar taps with a fitting like this (some sort of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock