Search the forum,

Discuss Covid conspiracy theory's in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

townfanjon

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Me and a pal constantly argue over these theorys ( friendly of course ) , hes convinced that covid is a load of bollocks and the likes of Bill Gates etc is up to something , then when they give you the alleged vaccine “ they “ ( christ knows who “ they “ are ) will sneak a chip in you .
The theorys are gaining momentum, personally I don’t believe any of them .
Thoughts lol ?

I think they're bs, my sister spent a few months working on the covid wards during the peak of the first wave and I also know people who have had it, some are still struggling with so called long covid months after having supposedly recovered. I think its a genuine virus, that its considerably worse than the flu and that we don;'t yet fully understand the full repercussions of it.

There's nothing to worry about if Microsoft are involved.
It's taken 10 versions of windows over 30 + years with millions of updates over the years to get anywhere near a stable platform.
Even then it's still constantly updating (for updating read correcting bugs created by previous updates which were needed because of previous bugs).

Your pal is either a fool or an attention-seeking wind-up merchant. Either way, avoid.
He just watches too many stupid films and you tube Rubbish , a mate has just text me saying an friend of his has just died ( mid sixtys )
[automerge]1602352917[/automerge]
There's nothing to worry about if Microsoft are involved.
It's taken 10 versions of windows over 30 + years with millions of updates over the years to get anywhere near a stable platform.
Even then it's still constantly updating (for updating read correcting bugs created by previous updates which were needed because of previous bugs).

From what I have read about Bill Gates he gives most of his money away now , he really doesn’t need or want any more.

The cover up period was pretty small and we still had a huge amount of notice which we completely wasted. We didnt even take the first wave seriously and have ended up with a brutal 2nd wave brewing which plenty of other countries have managed to avoid. Dont get me wrong China isn't complete innocent, just think our lot have done exponentially more harm, even if had another 2 months notice I'm pretty certain we would be in the same mess.

I dont listen too much to the tin foil hat wearers, unless I want a laugh.

The only problem is that every conversation gets round to covid. I'm not going to debate whether the government has done a good job or bad job, just find it a shame that the different parties use the situation to score points on each other.

Really easy to sit away from the coal face, with hindsight, and say we should have done this or done that.

It's got to get to a point where everybody has to assess their own risk and act appropriately, taking into account the people you interact with.

If I had the answers I wouldn't be sat on a forum on a Sunday morning 👍

Reply to Covid conspiracy theory's in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock