Search the forum,

Discuss Coupler advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I'm an enthusiastic DIY-er, but stuck on something. Hoping someone can help. I have a cold water manifold which has a 3/4" BSP male thread at one end and a 3/4" female thread at the other (presumably so you can daisy-chain them). I need to put it into a 20mm pex al pex cold ring in my house - water flowing in one end and out of the other. Connecting the female end of the manifold is straightforward as I have 20mm pipe fittings that output to male 1/2" BSP, so I just need a 3/4" (male) to 1/2" (female) connector and then go into the 3/4" female end of the manifold. But please could someone help me work out what I need to fit the male 3/4" end of at the manifold to the same pipe connectors (i.e. the 20mm to 1/2" male).

In short - how do you connect 3/4" male to 1/2" male, please? I can't seem to find a 3/4" female to 1/2" female reducer. Thanks in advance.

Any chance of a picture of the manifold ?

If you want to use them then you can use this depending on which end your connecting to

The compression adapters will fit into them like normal

If you want to use them then you can use this depending on which end your connecting to

The compression adapters will fit into them like normal
Brilliant - ta! Might also need them for something else. Appreciate the help.

Reply to Coupler advice in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock