Search the forum,

Discuss Coupler advice in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi
I'm an enthusiastic DIY-er, but stuck on something. Hoping someone can help. I have a cold water manifold which has a 3/4" BSP male thread at one end and a 3/4" female thread at the other (presumably so you can daisy-chain them). I need to put it into a 20mm pex al pex cold ring in my house - water flowing in one end and out of the other. Connecting the female end of the manifold is straightforward as I have 20mm pipe fittings that output to male 1/2" BSP, so I just need a 3/4" (male) to 1/2" (female) connector and then go into the 3/4" female end of the manifold. But please could someone help me work out what I need to fit the male 3/4" end of at the manifold to the same pipe connectors (i.e. the 20mm to 1/2" male).

In short - how do you connect 3/4" male to 1/2" male, please? I can't seem to find a 3/4" female to 1/2" female reducer. Thanks in advance.

Any chance of a picture of the manifold ?

If you want to use them then you can use this depending on which end your connecting to

The compression adapters will fit into them like normal

If you want to use them then you can use this depending on which end your connecting to

The compression adapters will fit into them like normal
Brilliant - ta! Might also need them for something else. Appreciate the help.

Reply to Coupler advice in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
A
Hi, I am replacing a kitchen tap and have run into some trouble when connecting the flexi hot and cold pipes to the hot and cold mains pipes. The connection end of the flexi pipe from the tap is a15mm, however the mains pipe I need to connect to is a 12mm. What connector do I need to buy? So far...
Replies
Views
Adam tl
A
Morning all. I hope this is the correct place for this post. If not i'll happily move it to another forum area. I am renovating a property and the old cast iron radiators need a refresh, and i'm going to fit some new bleed valves amongst other things. The female thread in most of the rads...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾ Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance Antony Tap 1 From the USA - has a 3/8 pt...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I am repiping my radiators with pex al pex, manifolds. 2 zones one 4 rads and one 2 rads. I will have the circulator pumps on the return. The picture is sorta what I am going for My questions are: where should I install my expansion tank? what else should I have/add into the piping? if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock