Search the forum,

Discuss Countertop Basin Overflow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I am a bit confused about countertop basins and overflows. I want to fit a countertop basin in out bathroom, but most of the ones I like the look of have no overflow. Is there a drain available for the ones without overflow that prevent overfilling of the basin? Or do people just assume that the chance of someone forgetting to turn the tap off when the drain is closed is minimal and not worth worrying about?

Have you got an example one without an overflow you like op ?

?

Thanks. I know I'm fussy, but I want squarer sides. Also that one is a little sunken and requires a larger cutout on the countertop. I'm using marble and want to keep it simple with just a drain hole.

Well there’s your thing you need to pay something needs to give either wallet or design

Reply to Countertop Basin Overflow in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock