Search the forum,

Discuss Counter top dishwasher tap connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,

I am looking for a kitchen tap connector that would fit my tap (24mm male) to the dishwasher connector (3/4" BSP).

Cannot find it in the UK.

Any help/suggestions would be most appreciated

Kind regards

Reply to Counter top dishwasher tap connector in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone - I have an old outside tap with male thread but struggling to find a right hosepipe connection after the other one broke. The top of the old broken connector still screws on but the 3/4 ones I've bought don't fit. I've thought of buying female brass hosepipe connector might solve...
Replies
Views
I am trying to source adaptors/reducers for the below taps for my renocation We have the tap ware currently but Union adaptors are needed to fit the Australian copper pipe sizes of ½ and ¾ Can anyone suggest where to get these? Thank you in advance Antony Tap 1 From the USA - has a 3/8 pt...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
I'm having a nightmare trying to find matt black wall or deck mounted bath mixer taps with 3/4 fitting that work on 0.2 bar. From tank to tap, I have around 2.4 metres, so a pressure of a little over 0.2 bar. The flow measured from the tap currently fitted is 11 litres per minute. Pretty much...
Replies
Views
In short: Do suppliers sometimes list BSPT as BSP? I need a tee, 22mm each end with a BSPT in the middle for an expansion vessel to dangle from. Why I think its I've used calipers on the threads and counted them, and the male end sticking out of the vessel is BSPT 3/4 with 14 threads per inch...
Replies
Views
R
I've had a tabletop dishwasher for a week now and the only way I can connect it is to the kitchen tap, since I live in a rented property and the landlord won't allow it to be plumbed in. However I have tried different adapters and all have not worked due to the shape of our tap. I feel like I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock