Search the forum,

Discuss Could someone please delete my account. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Waluigi

As per Thread title.

I did get the ball rolling by doing it myself but then got an email suggesting it needs to be done by Admin.
Photo of email attached.

Many Thanks.

D8976657-9826-45D9-AD1C-D01F2181161A.png

Reply to Could someone please delete my account. in the The Welcome Wagon :) area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Have a sink basin tap photo attached and need to replace the heads as behind they have cracked. Any idea where I can get replacement tap head covers only need to change the tap head covers really Problem is the old tap head covers wont turn! Any ideas please? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I hope someone might be able to help please. I hope this isn't a daft question. I am trying to remove the side panels on my radiator to get in to clean it, but they seem to be secured by a small screw underneath (on the valve housing). Can someone please advise me if I can just...
Replies
Views
S
As per title, please delete my account.
Replies
Views
Dear professionals, could someone kindly advise on per below issue, please let me know if more pictures or details needed. I think my Auto Air Vent is now leaking. A little background on the boiler – installed a year ago in Feb, Valiant Heat only boiler Eco Tec plus 424, plus new pump. The leak...
Replies
Views
Prompted by a surveyors energy efficiency report (and getting grants as this job belongs to a small charity) I've been asked to lag the pipes in this boiler cupboard. So questions: 1.Anybody got a photo of a good professional job please. 2. Where to stop the insulation under the boiler...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock