Search the forum,

Discuss Correctly installed ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hey guys.
I'm looking for some advice. I had a new combi boiler fitted last week boiler seems to be working fine although the flue outlet is dripping when the boiler is in use. I phoned the fitter and he agreed it needed sorting and would ring to arrange (hasn't phoned yet) I looked at the flue from inside and noticed the rubber seal wasn't up against the wall and the hole was not filled around the flue. Is this something i need to address with the company or is it fine? Sorry I have no idea and I just want to make sure it is safely fitted. It's a viessmann 100 I have attached a photo. Thank you

Attachments

• _20210523_154312.JPG
    _20210523_154312.JPG
    382.6 KB · Views: 18
Some manufacturers allow the seal to be used if the flue is secure as for dripping some flue drip it’s the nature of a condensing boiler

your flue looks like it’s an ideal

Some manufacturers allow the seal to be used if the flue is secure as for dripping some flue drip it’s the nature of a condensing boiler

your flue looks like it’s an ideal
It is a viessmann flue the boiler and parts were delivered to the house first. I thought an occasional drip would be normal but this is constant when the boiler is on, It seems to collect then come out as a slight pour.

Viessmann’s have a know issue with dripping flues also

Reply to Correctly installed ? in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer are) and one of the guys there reckoned it might be "The Gap". I went to the new stockist and the guy there disagreed it was "The Gap" and that he'd...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock