Search the forum,

Discuss Correct way to measure fitting allowance and angled fitting offset in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, running pipe isn’t a standard part of my day to day as a power generation engineer but occasionally install inch fuel pipe for fuel delivery systems. I am now about to take on a more in dept installation and was after some advice regarding the maths and industry methods of measuring the pipe and taking into account fitting allowances. Any help would be much appreciated
Cheers
P

Tbh normally just dry fit some parts to get me my offset / pass over distance eg 45s

as for fitting depth depends on the manufacturer but normally it’s the depth of the threading tool around 3/4”

Reply to Correct way to measure fitting allowance and angled fitting offset in the Commercial and Industrial Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock