Search the forum,

Discuss Coronavirus Forums Now Online in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Dan

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Started a simple website and forum. No ads on it. Had to get approval from Nominet (the UK Governing Body for Domain Names) to even register the domain and launch the website. They don't want misinformation knocking around on their domain names.

We're looking for volunteers to help create questions and answers. If any of you have time, please register over there and give us a shout and we will setup your account for you.

We're hoping to do some good with it and shut down some of the articles online that aren't fact-checked properly.

Reply to Coronavirus Forums Now Online in the General Off-Topic Chat area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a directory but it will come with some awesome features and it's well optimised. I'm aiming for a check-a-builder and mytrader type website, but free for both the customers and the tradesepeople. I need...
Replies
Views
https://www.electriciansforums.net/threads/sharing-and-providing-electrical-or-gas-plumbing-advice-online-discussion-thread.178015/ I just posted this on the sparky forum. We provide Gas pluming advice on this forum. And whilst it's clear sometimes who knows their stuff. And we can check...
Replies
Views
Welder
W
    • Love
Use PlumbersForums.net to Advertise Your Plumbing-related Company Pretty much all of our services on the forum are free of charge to most companies. View more information below the table. :) Type of Advertising Cost Plumber Adding to Plumbers Directory Free of charge! Company Support...
Replies
Views
My account is very active and sent me this, might be helpful to some? Self-employment Income Support Scheme If you are self-employed or a member of a partnership and you have lost income due to coronavirus, you may be able to claim a taxable grant worth 80% of your trading profits up to a...
Replies
Views
You can now subscribe to the forum and browse with no sponsors ads (there will still be a list in the main plumbing forum to show you who is a sponsor). And no Google ads. (They're not active right now but will be). And also show your support by getting a tag next to your name (there is also an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock