Search the forum,

Discuss CORGI SYNCHRON MOTOR (New Metal Gearing) BEST PRICE ONLINE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

D38k67SW4AAcGIF.jpg

CORGI SYNCHRON MOTOR (New Metal Gearing)

Reply to CORGI SYNCHRON MOTOR (New Metal Gearing) BEST PRICE ONLINE in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

CORGI SYNCHRON MOTOR NEW METAL GEARING. NOT PLASTIC! ONLY £8.51 Ex VAT AVAILABLE FOR NEXT DAY DELIVERY https://www.corgi-direct.com/corgi-synchron-motor-new-metal-18027-3422985
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it normal/usual or acceptable for there to be this much metal filings in a heating system following a new boiler installation only 5 weeks ago? A supposed Chemical Flush was completed as part of the installation process.
Replies
Views
J
I've just unpacked a new column radiator I bought online to fit it. On moving it around there was a rattling sound so I took a cap off and upended it and poured out a small pile of metal shot. Is this normal? I've fitted radiators before and never noticed this. I can vacuum it out but concerned...
Replies
Views
Hi, I thought I'd share my experience of dealing with Aqualisa about their Quartz Digital Diverter. When selecting the slider rail handset the water would also constantly drip \ stream water from the overhead rain head. When selecting the rain head the pressure was very reduced and the water...
Replies
Views
Hi what is a rough guide cost for labour only in a typical 4 bed house new build in england Air source heat pump with Unvented cylinder Underfloor heating ground floor amd Underfloor heating 1st floor 1 Bathroom 2 ensuites Just a rough guide price thanks
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock