• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Core drills in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net

W

Will Coleman

I have a Marcrist and was loving it until it broke in less than 2 years. Love the slow start and general feel. Wish I had registered it. Can’t find anyone local in MK that will fix it. Might go back to Makita or try the Metabo

WC1

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Have you had it apart and had a look, my corded Makita quita while back so i took it apart as nothing to loose.
It had a lot of overhead use and grit had fallen in the mechanism. Cleaned out, lubed up and to my constant surprise still going strong. Worth a try 👍

Reply to Core drills in the Plumbing Tools area at PlumbersForums.net