Search the forum,

Discuss controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

hammers4spanner

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
what are these what do they do ?
saw them in plantroom today at a school doing bit of work at

Attachments

• 20130815_083348_resized.jpg
    20130815_083348_resized.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 20130815_083908_resized.jpg
    20130815_083908_resized.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 50
Picture 1 is an EOGB modulating gas burner, not sure of the boiler but it could be a Hoval and in the range of 250-300kw

[DLMURL]http://eogb.drupalgardens.com/sites/eogb.drupalgardens.com/files/TBG%2045%20PN%202%20stage%20progressive.pdf[/DLMURL]

Picture 2 is just a three port valve on a modulated circuit.

Last edited by a moderator:
14 pint beer baby, remember?

I got described in a merchants once as a "Pocket sized brick s**thouse!"

yeah it was a hoval think i read 500 kw on data tag ,
whats the digital readout all about on the modulating burner?

I was being a tad conservative given the angle! Lol

The status display tells what percentage of maximum output it's running at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to controls in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello I need to replace my Grohe Geotherm shower cubicle mounted control unit. Its around 17 years old but replacements seem to be available The main hot / cold water control unit is in the loft, I think its working ok How do I get the replacement cubicle control to connect to the loft unit...
Replies
Views
For reasons that I won't go into. Is it possible to control the water flow to a cold water header tank without having a ballcock in the header tank? ie to place some sort of control elsewhere in the feed pipe before the water gets to the header tank - turning off the mains water supply would...
Replies
Views
We have an all Vaillant setup - an EcoTEC Plus 637 system boiler plus wired VR720 and VR92 SensoCOMFORT controller, driving two CH zones plus DHW. It all works, but unfortunately we have found that the room stats are poorly located, and so the level of control is not what it should be. We had...
Replies
Views
Looking for a bit of advice. My CH system has 2 controllers one for water and one for heating. I would like to replace these with one controller for bother heating and water contol. I have a Salus RT500RF which controls the heating and is mouted in the hall and is battery operated. In the...
Replies
Views
bit of an odd one. UFH been working fine for about a year or two now. today the pipes going to it before the zone valve are stone cold. its a very basic system with Hive thermostatic valves controlling the rads upstairs and the zone valve downstairs. Could the pipe be blocked?
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock