Search the forum,

Discuss Control panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

gasmanrob

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone recomend some good reading material regarding the above had a fault today that took way longer to solve then it should have. Not looking for anything too in depth just basic functional flow typical system set up and the operation of components. Just to get me familiar with it all.

thanks in advance GMR

Think he wants wholistic . GMR Lean what the pictorials on switches and control relays mean?

Ive got a pdf book of all popular controls and the wiring connections.
Seems quite recent.....well better than nowt anyway.

How do I share

Thisvone

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417043575123.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417043575123.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 36
A typical page.
And no..... I am not gratuitously just "upping" my post count :p

Although there are 289 more pages that would take me past 1k :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417043678147.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417043678147.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 37
All popular brands
Will email ermster
And try and add to dropbox

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1417043952548.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1417043952548.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 35
Cheers that all looks domestic though which I'm fine with.

problem today was a gas valve not getting power as it entered the plant room went to control panel did neon test and half the panel won't light up. Any way had power into the relay but not coming out only half the wires were numbered which made tracing it an bum! 24v contact not switching the relay over but by the time I'd had all the trunking out and followed the wire I'd lost nearly 45 minutes. Was after something that would give a semi common set up and as ermi rightly says just learning the relays interface ect.

Is there an emergency stop or old fire wire system still installed? Seen similar when the fire wire's not sitting right......

Ive got a pdf book of all popular controls and the wiring connections.
Seems quite recent.....well better than nowt anyway.

How do I share

I'd be happier for your own security if your dropbox link was kept in the Arms Phil.

Up to you if you're happy posting it here though matey.

If not the specifically then perhaps a decent guide and introduction into components?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Control panels in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock