Search the forum,

Discuss Connector for combined bath overflow and supply in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I need advice on a water inlet pipe for a combined bath overflow and supply. I have uploaded photos. On one side is the attachment i need. In the attached pics one side of the fitting has the connector I need. It's missing from other side. Also how do you remove the fitting on left side? Looks like a radiator tail spanner

Attachments

• 20211103_131925.jpg
    20211103_131925.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 17
  • 20211103_131916.jpg
    20211103_131916.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 15
I need advice on a water inlet pipe for a combined bath overflow and supply. I have uploaded photos. On one side is the attachment i need. In the attached pics one side of the fitting has the connector I need. It's missing from other side. Also how do you remove the fitting on left side? Looks like a radiator tail spanner
Silly me. Turns out hot and cold inputs are linked via a tee piece and then single mixed input enters the fitting on the right.
Forgettaboudit

Yes it’s fed by a blended supply.

But you should be able to swap it to the left side if you want to, just choose the side which will be most accessible in the future once the bath is in place.

Reply to Connector for combined bath overflow and supply in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello everyone. New to the forum and looking for assistance / advice. I live in a rented house with a not very co-operative landlord. I have just discovered that my bath overflow drain pipe is not connected as the flexible drain tube looks like it has been cut off at some point. After studying...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a 22mm hot and cold water supply to new bath. The pipes finish with compression valves. I need a 500 mm tap connector hose to connect with half inch thread on the new bath tap. All the connectors at the main plumb merchants are 22mm x 3/4 inch. No one seems able to answer question...
Replies
Views
Hi. I need a new toilet supply line but don’t know the size type of the fitting at the shut off valve. It is not 3/8 compression. It is a plastic nut about the same size as the one going into the cistern but has a different thread. Attached is a photo. Can you advise. Thanks.
Replies
Views
Good morning! First post looking for advice on an issue I am having with a bath installation. Although I have installed many baths before, mainly using perimeter battens for support, I am attempting to install a fancy whirlpool/jacuzzi bath for my son. Plumbing and electrics are sorted but my...
Replies
Views
Hi I am trying to replace my bathroom tap with a new one, I am trying to remove the existing rusty flexible tap connectors from this bit of 22mm copper pipe. But this thing is not budging at all its like its welded or super glued on, I am using some water pliers on both points here but its not...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock