Search the forum,

Discuss Connecting Dishwasher to water pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I am attempting to install a Neff integrated dishwasher and I am confused by the water connections as they don't fit with each other. I wonder if I need some kind of adaptor. I have attached picture
Pipe.jpg

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Take the other end of the red hose off and put the new one there

Oh great! So I don't need the red hose anymore? Thanks (sorry for the basic questions)

no as the new hose replaces the old red one

Also make sure that it’s on the cold, otherwise you’ll be using heated water to then get heated from your dishwasher. The new ones work on cold feeds to be heated up by the dishwasher.

Reply to Connecting Dishwasher to water pipe in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I move the pipe up vertically, the issue goes away. The dishwasher is new and was installed a few months ago. Looking at the pipe on the wall it...
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
Hi after some advice. I am buying a property - refurbished - they have put in a kitchen with space for a slimline dishwasher. There is sufficient height and width but the large plastic pipe behind redues the depth to 53cm when most freestanding machines are 60cm. I am worried this will stick out...
Replies
Views
This is a picture of my sons sink plumbing. The yellow arrow goes to the dishwasher and the red arrow goes to the washing machine. There is a problem with waste water going from the sink, into the washing machine I guess because the pipe, right on the elbow isn't high enough. I have tried to...
Replies
Views
Need some advice, neighbors sewer drain keeps blocking up every few months. My wife and I have always chipped in with the other three neighbors for unclogging tho we never experience ours clogging up. Sure we had it clog up once and had it blown out with high pressure water from local plumber...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock