Search the forum,

Discuss Connecting countertop dishwasher to an awkward tap? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

R

RebCHarris

I've had a tabletop dishwasher for a week now and the only way I can connect it is to the kitchen tap, since I live in a rented property and the landlord won't allow it to be plumbed in. However I have tried different adapters and all have not worked due to the shape of our tap.

I feel like I really need a experts guidance as I'm getting frustrated and I don't know enough.

I was hoping I could upload pictures on here as it's hard to describe the tap, even though its probably common, it curves all the way even at the end and has no straight part to the tap.

Dishwasher: Cookology CTTD6SL

Any thoughts or suggestions for an adapter would be appreciated.

Install it as per the manufacturers instructions and tell your landlord to go jump of a cliff.

Reply to Connecting countertop dishwasher to an awkward tap? in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I've got a countertop dishwasher. It's an RCA, but it's made in the same place as all the other brands, including Magic Chef, Danby, etc., that have the first generation style design for countertop dishwashers. (the different brands put their own name on these particular identical Chinese...
Replies
Views
Easy if you're a plumber I guess, but if you have no plumbing knowledge? Its a Bosch, nearly ten years old I think, its door won't shut, so it needs to be removed. They're a few videos that supposedly explain how to do it, but none for countertop dishwashers. I only saw one mention what you...
Replies
Views
Hi there, All was good until one day the hot water suddenly started running quite a lot cooler. Putting my hand on the output at the boiler it's still hot there so I'm guessing there's a problem with cold water feeding into the hot water somewhere along the line. I have mixer taps on two...
Replies
Views
Hello all, first time poster so if there is any additional information I can provide that may help, please let me know. Our kitchen mixer tap has been intermittently dripping from the hot tap, and the cold tap is squeaking when you turn it. Possibly two different issues, possibly related? The...
Replies
Views
Looking for any ideas to help. I've a Heatrae Sadia Hot Water tank, heated through Oil fired boiler (working fine). A week ago I reset the air gap as I was having dripping from the pressure relief valve. Since then I've lost a lot of pressure from the hot water feed to my shower. The rest of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock