Search the forum,

Discuss Connect HeatMiser UH8 to Vaillant system boiler. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

GG1

Hello everyone,

Could do with some advice please

This is my current setup:

Vaillant ecotec plus 637 system boiler
Unistor unvented cylinder
Vr66 wiring centre
Vrc 470f
S plan system

Now I have just had underfloor heating installed and a HeatMiser UH8 wiring centre, a new motorised valve for the underfloor heating has been installed, but none of it has been wired up yet.

I also want to add a new Nest thermostat 3rd generation to control my hot water and central heating and do away with the VRC 470f. From my understanding I would have to do away with the VR66 wiring centre. My underfloor heating will be controlled via HeatMiser slim thermostats and actuators.

My questions are what would be the preferable way to connect all this up, use just the HeatMiser UH8 or have a standard S plan wiring centre setup and then connect to that?

Also does anyone have any wiring schematics to achieve this?

Any help would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Reply to Connect HeatMiser UH8 to Vaillant system boiler. in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock