Search the forum,

Discuss conex spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hunty2k10

where can i find a 15mm x 22mm conex spanner these days, no where seems to have them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to conex spanner in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello guys, first post here. While I prefer copper-and-solder, I've used compression fittings successfully in the past, and I opted for compression throughout the present job because I'm tight for space. I got most of the fittings from the local Toolstation. They're standard 15mm equal tees...
Replies
Views
Can anyone please tell me where I might purchase a 90° bend 15mm x 22mm Isolating Valve Thanks and Regards. Hugh
Replies
Views
Hello! Im Martyn Im new here and have joined for some advice on a couple of things. Ive got an issue with a Mira mixer shower that has increasingly become harder to operate. The shower was installed before I moved into the house. Basically what happens is that I turn the shower on so there's...
Replies
Views
P
Good day My question is concenrning a system where the main water meter is on a 22mm water line, this line is then split to 15mm lines. Will the 22mm line water meter have a larger reading over the 15mm line water meter?
Replies
Views
Can somebody tell me where I can get a cover/top compatible with this header tank please? as insects are getting into the hot water It will also need some form of insulation jacket The tank has been replaced at some point by an identical one, maybe it was damaged so I have included a photo of...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock