Search the forum,

Discuss Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

mutley racers

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Does anyone know of any adaptor you can use to fit the waste of these into an appliance trap? Cannot seem to find anything online. There is one but pretty bad reviews.

Thanks

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.

About time someone else complained about this.
Somewhere, someone has complained to a manufacturer that a suitable adapter is needed.

I've told numerous builders and home owners to get in contact with the manufacturer / supplier to get an adapter that suits our fittings. If not, you will just have to empty the storage compartment manually.
Totally agree.

Reply to Condensing dryer waste connection in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I hope you can help. We were getting some work done and our builder attached the boiler condensate pipe to the sink waste pipe. This was all then covered with dot and dab. Shown in the picture, red arrow. So the only thing visible now is a round pipe from the wall. We are yet to fit...
Replies
Views
Hi all, grateful for your expertise on the following. DIYer, not pro. Rural property in France Single storey. Septic tank. Late 80s construction with concrete slab subfloor. All of the waste pipes run in the concrete, and exit the property at the chamber as pictured, just outside the building...
Replies
Views
just put a new pop up waste into my basin to find the trap does not fit correctly.. the trap fits just inside the waste thread opening and butts up against the plastic shoulder ensuring the rubber seal is pressed against the end Face of the waste. im able to screw the nut up but even when its...
Replies
Views
Engineer has installed several boilers for me. All the condensate pipes have been connected externally into soil stack or rain water downpipe. In each case he just drilled a hole in the pipe, and stuck the condensate in the side, smeared glue everywhere. No boss, or branch. Is this allowed, is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock