Search the forum,

Discuss Completed my Technical Certificates in Plumbing and need Training for my NVQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DanielC

My Name is Daniel, I am 19years old and I am based in the Manchester area. I have completed my Levels 1,2,3 Technical Certificates and really need to advance to my NVQ, i hope there is someone out there who can give me a chance, i am a hard worker and i will work for free just to obtain this essential qualification. If i am given the chance i will not dissapoint.

Welcome to the forum Daniel :)

Have a look at the search function on the forum for advice given to people in a similar position to yourself. Plenty of good advice.

Good luck

welcome, whats the level 1? surely you cannot start all 3 levels at once?

welcome, whats the level 1? surely you cannot start all 3 levels at once?

Hi Fuzzy, I didn't do all 3 levels at once I studied at college for 3 years and completed a level a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Completed my Technical Certificates in Plumbing and need Training for my NVQ in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, A little about the business: I currently own a plumbing business (website and marketing) - looking to target residential and commercial market (i.e. tendering to main contractors flats etc). My background is a commercial manager, I use to do plumbing years back so technically I would not...
Replies
Views
I have been doing my level 2 plumbing qualification for over 4 years now due to covid etc. I am now at a point where i will be sending my NVQ pack off and completing my practical for my NVQ. I am waiting on a plumber to to send me his documents to send off. I am worried about the practical and...
Replies
Views
I want to start working on the gas side of plumbing and heating. I am a sole trader working with plumbing and heating and have the NVQ level 2.I would like to know what is (if there is)the best way of gaining gas training and qualification without causing too much disruption and time out of my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone My name is Daniel and I've recently completed my ACS gas engineer class room based work. I need to complete my portfolio. so is there any gas engineers out there that are willing to help me complete and give me some experience mentoring me? I'm willing to pay, work free of charge...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my name is Michael and I am 18. I have my level 2 and 3 qualifications in plumbing and I also have a full driving licence I cant find an apprenticeship. I'm based near Tadcaster, North Yorkshire (between Leeds and York). Does anyone know anybody that might want to take me on as an...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock