Currently reading:
Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you…

Discuss Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

We ran a ‘Messy Van Competition’ on here a couple of years back and had quite a bit of fun so we’ve decided to help out those in need by providing the two messiest vans with one of our ‘Van Storage Tilt Bin 4’ units.

We’re going to run the competition on the Electrician/Tilers forums too; it’d be interesting to see which trade has the tidiest/messiest vans!! (Don’t worry, we won’t be tight and we’ll give out 2 bins per forum)

Mine is currently way worse than when I took those pictures. It has been so hot and humid here everyday has been a friday, just give up and throw everything in. Today I gave up after my first call!

I spent half my day digging yesterday too. First a broken waste line UNDER a deck. Then I had to find a sewage pump chamber.

It’s arrived. Nice new and all sparkly. Not sure where it is going yet though as the van is still a mess:(:(

C7E1C542-85BF-4F93-BCD5-50B6E41B4A2D.jpeg

BE15403F-7D87-4AA5-A973-D9B0EE027851.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Competition: We all have that mate who has the world’s messiest van, if not it’s probably you… in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock