• Welcome to PlumbersForums.net - The international free plumbing advice forum. Professional plumbers sharing advice with fellow plumbers and DIY alike. Register for free today! - Checkout the Plumbing Advice forum and then our Plumbing Videos area which still needs populating.

Discuss Competent heating installer wanted in West Yorkshire in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net

Gledholt

I am urgently in need of a new boiler install in Huddersfield. My plan was to go with twin Opentherm boilers around 30KW each System is a very large listed home with currently a failed Potterton Eurocondense EC 65 KW, evoHome and pressurised water cylinder. Fan has died and is discontinued. If anyone has one please do let me know. Boiler was probably overspec.

I had settled on InterGas boilers but original installer now has Covid staff issues so I had found a second who has this week lost an engineer and is now delaying until Feb next year. My home has an extremely vulnerable person living here and so I need to sort something before then or the care providers are pushing to move them to a residential home until it is installed.

Open to any installation offers.. I would like Opentherm and ideally twin boilers but I would consider a single boiler if I can't get a competent installer happy or advising against a a dual system. evoHome I already have and am competent enough with that and the Opentherm I hope.. Any well recommended boiler brand considered.

Any takers ?

Kevin

Last edited:

Reply to Competent heating installer wanted in West Yorkshire in the Looking for a Plumber? Post Jobs Here area at PlumbersForums.net