Search the forum,

Discuss Compare your trade? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nick82

Hi lads,
Has anyone heard of compare your trade or done any work for them? Had a phone call earlier saying that they would be able to help me gain some experience and also give some work my way for a fee of £25 a month. I am looking for work and experience but would have prefered to work for a company instead of working for myself.

Run.. if anyone is offering to get you work for a monthly fee then 9 times out of 10 its a scam

I'm amazed by the number of gullible people these crooks manage to tempt.

do you work for the company ? how do you know the number of people joining up ?

just looked behind the doors of the site and has.......nothing?.

if you want my business i require a guided tour of the pudding factory, ie: corperate names, example listing and customer serches etc.

not just empty results???????????????????.

me money stays put...

why cant you offer, say, we get you at least one job per month or you get your money back. eh? no!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eagerly awaiting your response. pm if you wish.

Last edited by a moderator:
According to their website when a customer ask for a tradesman the cheapest are at the top of the list, Obviously the best way to find a quality tradesman.
If you sign up with them they can charge you for any promotions they run and they can bill you if they think your work is not up to standard how they can judge that I dont know but they wont have to explain it as they're just a bunch of scammers:veryangry2:

Please keep thread on topic ,without any personal remarks

Thank you

Personally I think all these sites are parasites on our industry. With the termology they use in their advertising, they con people into thinking that all the trades services listed with them are the "Cream of the crop" and personally vetted by them wen in fact anyone can join them as long as they pay a monthly fee.

Government needs to regulate these sites.

I was continually harrased by COMPARE YOUR TRADE to come in for an 'interview' with the promise of loads of leads/work .What a complete waste of time!! six months later and nothing!! The company and staff are very unprofessional , I tried to contact the Director and could never get hold of him , he and others do not return calls.
AVOID AVOID AVOID!!!!
Only registered on this forum to warn other tradesmen

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Compare your trade? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
I was stupid enough not to check the position of the pipes under the tiles when installing a toilet and drilled right through the center of a 16 mm copper water pipe. I exposed the pipe by removing a ~30cm section of the plastic sleeve and a ~10 cm section of the pipe around the hole. Several...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock