Search the forum,

Discuss Commissioning Hoover Gas Hob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stantheman

Can anyone give me commissioning details for a Hoover HGL60 ASXGH gas hob or tell where I can get them?

from the manufacturer, give them a call then your gas safe engineer will be able to commission it correctly for you.

welcome to the forum. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commissioning Hoover Gas Hob in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys Do you bother trying to repair hobs these days or just advise to replace? Family members hob is constantly trying to ignite. I dont do a lot gas these days since leaving my last employer.
Replies
Views
Im fitting a kitchen in my own house . When removing the gas oven on a bayonet fitting and turned the gas hob off and removed a four burner gas hob. Ive noticed that the oven supply 15mm and the hob supply is 15mm but once the cupboard is out i can see the hob supply is 10mm in the wall. Which...
Replies
Views
DIY air conditioning system. I've got lots of plumbing experience and want to install my own a/c split system 3 to 1. I intend having it commissioned by an F Gas qualified company. When l tried to buy the system the supplier want all details of the F Gas registered 'installer' before releasing...
Replies
Views
The MJ3 Charger on my Mainsboost system has stopped working and I have sourced a replacement, but need a plumber that understands these installations to come and replace that unit and ensure it's commissioned properly. Let me know if you've worked with this system before and can quote on...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First job was to install a new boiler, and later install radiators, bathroom, kitchen, etc. The boiler was installed last September but not switched on as...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock