Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial plumber req in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

I am looking at instructing a commercial gas safe registered and plumber to start works in moving an existing plant room and also expand it.

Requirements:

Moving two ACV direct hot water tanks , adding one more
Installing 6 accumulators - piping a header
Tank
Preparing and install riser for
Clod water, hot water, flow and return
Main pipe work to be in copper or mlcp to be considered
Pipe work to be 54mm

If possible also prep for UFH Manifolds or can be done by others

I am looking to start the works as soon as possible.

Please let me know if you are interested in the works.

Darren

Location ?

Location ?
Hi Shaun,
Hotel is in Camden, parking is available on site. Contractors that are out of London can be provided with digs.

property is currently closed and system is disconnected.

few more details-
New steel gas pipe to come off existing u16
Corridors are over three floors where each room will branch off landing
Any experience in Uponor larger commercial fittings is advantageous.
High flow rate design requires attention to detail

Reply to Commercial plumber req in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a gravity fed hot water system in our the house we have just recently moved into. It works fine with the downstairs shower, however we are about to upgrade the upstairs bathroom and are considering installing a shower bath. My concern is that although there is more than sufficient...
Replies
Views
I live in an apartment with a cold water tank. The cold water tank feeds the cold water tap in the sink and the bath. Recently, I refurbished my bathroom, and according to the plumber who fitted the new taps, high-pressure taps were fitted. Consequently, the water from taps is of a low volume...
Replies
Views
This sounds like an examination question but it really is a problem two different plumbers have been unable to resolve after spending several hours studying my hot water system. My flat has a vented hot water system supplying hot water to the kitchen and bathroom taps. The pump is a Stuart...
Replies
Views
Hi We are a commercial premises Have been using the same plumber for years and very happy with his work but recently came to light he has a domestic ticket. When questioned he said it was ok as all the boilers he works on are under 70kw? He also says he does not touch the commercial catering...
Replies
Views
I have a 2 pump hot water tank (Flomax 180L fitted in '94) in airing cupboard system with an Ideal classic boiler (downstairs next to an external wall) which for the most part seems to provide excellent hot water. The central heating also works fine - though sometimes I think the radiuators...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock