Search the forum,

Discuss commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got two froelings I look after. Absolute poo.

I would've gone for a Hoval STU.

Last edited by a moderator:
The boiler itself was fine, weve done a few 200 kw frolings and they are ok, bit too fussy, but work ok. the problem with this one was the heatloads totalled 140kw and the boiler was only a 90kw, the buffers were 2x 1600ltrs which is a bit on the short side, and because of the way they designed and controlled it, the boiler was always trying to provide heat for the system running 24 hrs a day even in the summer and the buffers sat cold.

just started on a new install, replace a binder biomass boiler for a froling one and completely repipe plantroom, install buffer tank in seperate building. DSCF6778.jpg20150206_161607.jpg20150207_142519.jpg20150207_160027.jpg20150207_160038.jpg20150203_130830.jpg

Hi missplumb,

I'm surprised you are still working in copper on these scale installs, I would have expected LCS given the cost! Any particular reason why?

We are on a baby Froling next week, all 15kw of it along with a colossal 500 litre buffer!

We've priced copper and lcs on a few jobs and there was only £500 in it. Then there is different cutter blades etc, and we get a decent price for whatever copper is left at the end of the job from the scrap man
the boiler we are doing is a tx250 with a 6000ltr buffer.

and whats with the use of random iron fittings?

A flow header and a return header, they are linked and pre heated by a CHP unit
The m+f Iron bends? A mapress adapter and bend and quite bulky so used them to keep it close

A flow header and a return header, they are linked and pre heated by a CHP unit
The m+f Iron bends? A mapress adapter and bend and quite bulky so used them to keep it close

fair enough just looks out of place esp the t

Cooling unit outside ?

IMG_0354[1].jpg these boilers arent bad anybody else fit one atag xl

Damn it uploaded sideways how the fluff dya delete

edit and remove from post by clicking on it and delete and also remove from attachments

IMG_0130[1].jpg is that vaillant one of these scott ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial pictures ? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock