Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nw me :D

We looking for a boiler installing and commissining and the gas pipework (we only have our domestic gas). We will run the pipe work to the boiler and the rest of the plumbing. Ill speak to my boss tomorrow and go from there as we are still planning the job

Where's the job located ?

Too far for me sorry

We have a few com engys on here and I'm sure there's a few up your way

@Chalked you com registered?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial gas engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

If a domestic boiler/gas appliance is in a commercial property, does this mean a gas engineer would need commercial tickets/qualifications?
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex. I am a ltd company thats been running for 12 years and am now looking to expand. Ideally im looking for someone who is self employed (or another ltd...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks etc. Most work around London, Kent, Surrey, Sussex area. Ideally looking for someone self employed or another small business who could work...
Replies
Views
A
Hi all I'm a limited company that's been running for 12 years and I have a lot of ongoing work, 99% commercial, and a lot of it plumbing, in London and the Southeast I'm looking for an experienced self employed engineer (or another ltd company like myself), own transport, tools etc. good rates...
Replies
Views
We are looking for Commercial Gas Engineers to join a Major company on various projects around South of England primarily working on Gas Service / Mains replacement activities. Excellent Salary and Benefits, permanent position. Relocation payment can be discussed. Please get in touch if...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock