Search the forum,

Discuss Commercial FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all,

Starting to do some commercial boiler servicing at work. For direct and indirect boilers/water heaters including domestic what's the best FGA to look at??

330ll2 (testo) i have

Upgraded from the 327 both are very good for commercial

Forgive my ignorance on this, will the Testo do domestic and commercial boilers??

Also, what about creating certificates etc or printouts for them. Does it make that easy?

What's good about them??

Forgive my ignorance on this, will the Testo do domestic and commercial boilers??

Also, what about creating certificates etc or printouts for them. Does it make that easy?

What's good about them??

Yes they will do either Domestic or Commercial
I like em because they are reliable, easy to use, good quality etc.
Print outs, yes it comes with a RF printer.
I use it all the time, on Industrial, Commercial and domestic Gas and Oil burners/Boilers. Had one for 15 years and this one about 4 or 5 I think.

None of that rubbish like you have with the Kane's then, 90s purge before you can use it??

Croft.
You may already have done this but if you look on Testo site you can Hire equipment if you are unsure or want to try it. I think it might be one of those try before you buy idea's

It might be worth it before a big spend

Thanks LP, will do that. It's a lot of money to spend and I can try it out on a couple of our boilers first that way.

Bss will hire them out or get the testo rep out

They seem to use Kane at the assessment centre I use but I never
Thanks LP, will do that. It's a lot of money to spend and I can try it out on a couple of our boilers first that way.

If I were you I would buy that 327 they have on at the mo at just over ÂŁ500. It will do all you need and last for years.
The ÂŁ99 per year service they offer is not a bad deal. I didn't take that out and it has probably worked out cheaper but only by chance I think.

Where do you guy's purchase your Testo FGA's from?
Sick of paying way over the odds over here for testing equipment.

Just bought some CO detectors and gas detectors from the States at @ 50% what the same items cost here.
Battery operated, so no need for voltage concern.

Can't wait to show the Rep who tried to sell me the items at double the cost.

Where do you guy's purchase your Testo FGA's from?
Sick of paying way over the odds over here for testing equipment.

Just bought some CO detectors and gas detectors from the States at @ 50% what the same items cost here.
Battery operated, so no need for voltage concern.

Can't wait to show the Rep who tried to sell me the items at double the cost.

Where did you buy it from mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Commercial FGA in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock