Search the forum,

Discuss commercial changeover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

mfgs

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
I am booked in to do my commercial changeover at the end of this month. I have had to turn away a few large domestic jobs over the past year due to it being commercial gas and not knowing anyone who has the qualifications, so thought I would go ahead and do it myself. Can anyone recommend any decent books to read up on stuff first? I've heard the hardest bit is the controls?

Yes panels are fun but not in the course

Best ones are the nice (electrical) ones for com gas

What you planning on doing full commercial and industrial?

Where you doing the course ? / where you located

I'm in South London. Its going to be used mainly for larger domestic installs which go over my 70kw allowance etc. So just got the changeover booked at the moment, but will look to book in for pipework, testing and purging and probable direct and indirect fired appliances too.

Have you got a link to the book you recommend?

If it's just for larger stuff do tcp1a

And you should be done in 4 days hardest part is purging and the calcs if your not good with maths

Thanks Shaun. Have you been doing commercial work for a while? As I am sure I will be back in this forum asking questions soon enough.

Thanks Shaun. Have you been doing commercial work for a while? As I am sure I will be back in this forum asking questions soon enough.

Cut my teeth on threading 2"+ tbh will try and help any way i can

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to commercial changeover in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could be causing this leak. Already Changed the Pump Elbow as one of the clips had popped which was causing a second small leak, Any idea? Is it time to buy...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock