Search the forum,

Discuss Combination Pressure relief valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Buxton

Hi All

I have attached an image of what I 'think' is a 22mm pressure relief valve, can anyone tell me where I can get a replacement for this

John

Attachments

• IMG_2078.jpg
    IMG_2078.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 58
That looks like a Spanish / Portuguese type that is supplied with most thermodynamic hot water systems, if its fitted here in the UK its not WRAS approved and should be replaced with something that is

I have got loads in my scrap bin, I do not believe there are wras approved regardless of what supplier puts on their website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Combination Pressure relief valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock