Search the forum,

Discuss COMBIMATE Dripping any advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello

Can anyone advise me on the combimate I have fitted. It has the Mains water into the inlet and then outlet straight to boiler. It’s leaking underneath. Does the housing come off ? Will it be easier to just replace it ? Do I even need it ? :confused:

Thanks

AAAA01FD-6E92-425C-9B67-F83B2549102C.jpeg

They do a service kit with new seals and balls

Few vids on u tube shows you how

I thought Combi Mate is no longer manufactured. AND as its a 'mate' its not mine just in case anybody wants to know.
Top Up Mate, CondenserMate, and Flood Check Mate are part
of my generic portfolio We have Fence Mate as well.
Rob Foster aka centralheatking

It’s most likely the main O ring, leaking.
Order a replacement set of genuine balls and included will be a new O ring.
Press both red buttons simultaneously and the cover pulls off (automatically isolating the supply) unscrew red filler plug on top. Then unscrew large retaining ring, empty contents, replace O ring and tighten up retaining ring. Finally add new balls via filler plug hole. Replace plug and cover:)

Reply to COMBIMATE Dripping any advice in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock