Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler constantly filling up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi all my Combi boiler a Worcester 28i junior the old one is constantly filling up and over pressuring and the overflow is running like a tap the filling loop is disconnected this happens with the boiler on or off the pressure drops when the hot bath tap is on dose anyone know what’s up with it and is it going to be expensive to fix because money is a bit tight at the moment thanks

Hi all my Combi boiler a Worcester 28i junior the old one is constantly filling up and over pressuring and the overflow is running like a tap the filling loop is disconnected this happens with the boiler on or off the pressure drops when the hot bath tap is on dose anyone know what’s up with it and is it going to be expensive to fix because money is a bit tight at the moment thanks
Yes. Easy fix for a Gas Safe registered Engineer qualified for Boilers.

Yes. It's a fault inside the boiler that requires a Gas Safe engineer to fix. Enquire how much they expect to charge for the repair before booking. Worcester Bosch may offer a fixed price repair for your boiler:
Call them to find out how much this would be for your model.

Reply to Combi boiler constantly filling up in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock