Search the forum,

Discuss Combi boiler combined with immersion heater using solar PV in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello, I have solar panels (PV not thermal) on my roof which generate a lot more electricity than I use, but no batteries. My combi boiler has just broken and I need a new one. I was wondering how feasible it would be to get an immersion heater installed as well as a new combi boiler and an Immersun device. The Immersun device sends excess electricity that would be going to the grid to the immersion heater during the day to heat up water. When hot water is required it comes from the immersion heater, when there is no more hot water in the immersion heater it automatically instead takes hot water from the combi boiler instead. Thoughts? Thanks

Reply to Combi boiler combined with immersion heater using solar PV in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock