Search the forum,

Discuss Com fun :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

ShaunCorbs

Super Moderator
Staff member
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Solutions
Few pics from today

176m of 6"
10m of 3"

All feeding around 2-8mw

IMG_3943.JPG

IMG_3945.JPG

IMG_3947.JPG

Busy day then ;)

Yea had a decom the length of 3" so the welders could install the tee

Then pressure test the whole line

Then tt for 4 hours it's on test over night as I cba to remove the gauge yet

Anyone want to guess the test pressures ?

:D

IMG_3948.JPG

IMG_3950.JPG

Time for home dam it was cold today

First gauge 6.50 am

Second was 8am

Gives you an idea how temp adjusts the pressure will rise back upto 60 if I left it long enough

IMG_3957.JPG

IMG_3959.JPG

IMG_3963.JPG

IMG_3964.JPG

IMG_3955.JPG

IMG_3956.JPG

You can tell by the flanges on the pipework they're not rated to any sort of pressure, maybe 150psi/10bar?

Do you use ANSI raised face flanges in commercial heating/gas or do you have some weird old British standard?

I did a commissioning job on a gas platform, gas came out of the ground at 750bar and 75C. It was mainly welded pipework with some graylock/techlock type clamps.

You can tell by the flanges on the pipework they're not rated to any sort of pressure, maybe 150psi/10bar?

Do you use ANSI raised face flanges in commercial heating/gas or do you have some weird old British standard?

I did a commissioning job on a gas platform, gas came out of the ground at 750bar and 75C. It was mainly welded pipework with some graylock/techlock type clamps.

16 bar flanges are rated at

And yes they were raised face

Reply to Com fun :) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock