Search the forum,

Discuss Coloured sanitary ware wanted-retro!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted808

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi does anyone know if you can get the old blue/green/ salmon pink etc loo or basins? There must be some salvage yard or something. I need a dark green basin and have a blue c/c toilet to trade? :rofl:

Google. Places do it but wont gaurantee to match the shade.

There are a few out there, if you google "discontinued sanitaryware colours".

When various manufacturers discontinued lines, these companies would come to people like us, and buy up all the old stock for about £2 per piece, store it for ever, and then sell it for £200 per piece on insurance jobs.

There are a few out there, if you google "discontinued sanitaryware colours".

When various manufacturers discontinued lines, these companies would come to people like us, and buy up all the old stock for about £2 per piece, store it for ever, and then sell it for £200 per piece on insurance jobs.
#HOW MUCH?
more like £350+ a piece.lol

theres a place in Essex that do them.
also a place round the corner from me, but thats a secret.

#HOW MUCH?
more like £350+ a piece.lol

theres a place in Essex that do them.
also a place round the corner from me, but thats a secret.

The one and only time I mentioned keeping a trade sani secret back from the forum I was slated and told never to ask a question on boilers then !!!

Last wc I swapped like that the cust paid about 400 plus carriage.

Anyone want a blue closed couple loo! Free! Collect north London - bit smelly but good nick !:speechless:

I have got a dark green basin if you are interested.

I had a new Pink hand basin from a place in London 5-6 years ago and that cost about £450, insurance Co not happy but customer insisted that she wanted it replaced, insurance Co wanted to fit a white one, everything else in bathroom was Pink

I have got a dark green basin if you are interested.

Could be. Where are you ? Custom wanted cracked basin replaced- dark green if I remember.. Job was Put it on the back burner until basin could be found, she's been looking.

primrose yellow low level armitage shanks toilet and cistern in good nick removed today. £350 if collected by next wednesday!

open to offers.

I have a basin and ped up on a farm I did a wetroom on not long ago, we are about to convert the adjoining building, I could ask if its available but it is up in North Wales. It was in good nick.

Well blue bog went to dump and other cust bought a green loo and basin off eBay for 30, but has to collect...
Guess what I'll be doing next week! Hope it's clean! .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Coloured sanitary ware wanted-retro!? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All and thanks Lou i did write a reply but it would not let me send it? i am not sure what I am meant to write and I do not want to come over the wrong way so please keep in mind I am 57 and at school in the 70s back then was kicked out the lessons and put in remedial classes (before...
Replies
Views
M
We've just had a shower room fitted with units and sanitary ware from a fairly well known and definitely not cheap supplier. The basin is semi-recessed into a vanity unit with a loo right next to it, and the basin and the toilet look to be a completely different colour. I asked for a replacement...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
E
Hi, I am looking to do a complete refit of the bathroom. So will need a new bath, toilet, basin, bathroom furniture etc. Like anything, sanitary ware comes in many different prices and qualities and these do not always go hand in hand. In general I google until I find a well written guide...
Replies
Views
lame plumber
L
P
Just incase anybody goes to a job and they need a pink toilet. These guys sell coloured sanitary ware. I have not used them myself and have know idea how much they charge but probably a handy link to have. they are based in Stroud, Gloucestershire. Home | Sanitaryware discontinued and obsolete...
Replies
Views
Paulplumb
P
Arguably fitting sanitary ware to finished bathrooms is one of the last jobs and potentially the time when things can go wrong. The cost of broken tiles, chipped finishes caused by incorrect drilling and installation can ruin a brilliant project. With the tiles on the wall all we need to do...
Replies
Views
365drills
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock