Search the forum,

Discuss Colour match for chip repair in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi,
I have a bathstore liberty shower bath with a couple of scratches. I'm trying to find out the ICI colour, but bathstore customer service just isn't.
It would appear most baths are iW28 European white, but the main brands like cramer sell artic white repair kits.

Would anyone know if bathstore baths are Iw28?
thanks

How deep are the scratches? Polish them out. I use a boots nail polishes for small scratches. It has 4 grades of abrasive to polish to a sheen.

How deep are the scratches? Polish them out. I use a boots nail polishes for small scratches. It has 4 grades of abrasive to polish to a sheen.
to deep for a buff unfortunately. Anglo adhesives have a repair kit for any colour, but the kits are pricey, so wanted to be sure on the colour match. thanks

Reply to Colour match for chip repair in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock