Search the forum,

Discuss Cold Radiator and towel rail in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

I have a caravan with a brand new heating system.The Valliant combi boiler is working fine but one radiator and one towel rail are stone cold.I have bled both and also tried to balance the radiators with no success.Even when I shut off all other radiators the problematic ones still don't heat up.Any help would be appreciated

Reply to Cold Radiator and towel rail in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Sorry if question already answered in previous posts, but I can't find a solution to the below: We recently moved house to a new home that has previously been extended. In one of the bedrooms that has been extended there are 2 radiators, one which looks like it was fitted when the...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I have tried re-setting it but still no luck. Can anyone help please? I have the manual for it and it’s a Smart version from Advanced Heating Solutions.
Replies
Views
I have just moved into a late 1990s new-build house with a small bore (about 1/2" OD pipes) gas fired boiler central heating system. All the normal radiators get hot but two of the three towel heater/radiators don't get hot and the pipes feeding them are cool to the touch even after the boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking for some advice on how to remove this radiator value to check if the pin is stuck. I have two similar values in the house where those radiators aren’t heating up at all. The pipe leading into the value is cold but the rest of the system is working fine. Thanks for any help/advice!
Replies
Views
Desperate for some help! Be a life saver of someone can help as suffer from a high intolerance to noise. Moved into new house 1940s (copper pipes) and having serious issues with banging pipes only when central heating is on. Not when running taps We have a wall in living room that has stop tap...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock