Search the forum,

Discuss Closomat with aerolet lift, beeping contantly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

I'm not sure where to post this sorry. Not sure if anyone can help. We have a palma vita uk toilet because of disability. The toilet is ok, but the aerolet 'lifter' system fitted with it (at least we think this is the problem) has stopped working. Not concerned about that yet, it was done via council grant and it was fitted as an extra to 'future proof' the system. We don't actually need the lift function but its started beeping constantly, two beeps every second, and it's driving us insane. I've tried turning off all the power but it keeps beeping, if that was due to battery kicking in surely it would have stopped after 24 hours? I'm posting here rather than contacting the company because they are closed at the weekend, also would probably have to take a mortgage out to get one of their engineers in :/
Any way, if someone knows how to stop the torturous beeping, other than taking a hammer to it, I'd be forever grateful.

It has a battery charger so unless that has failed I don`t think it is batteries.

Last edited:

Reply to Closomat with aerolet lift, beeping contantly in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

I'm sure this is an old question but here goes. I'm looking for some advice regarding switching from a conventional boiler to a combi. I moved into my current house about a year ago. It has a conventional boiler with a hot water tank. The boiler is Vitodens 100-W, which is a condenser boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi my toilet is leaking both from the water inlet and from the existing copper piping. I'm usually quite handy and many many years ago, I replaced the water inlet for this cistern. However last week, it began leaking, initially from the copper piping leading into the cistern. I tried to tighten...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I've just joined this forum as I'm desperately in need of some help. My elderly parents (81 and 77) have a Baxi Solo 3 pf60 and it has been giving trouble. I'm not a plumber but a process operator for a chemical manufacturer and an experienced DIYer, so I'm obviously limited with...
Replies
Views
I'm coming on this forum and moderating all posts for a good few weeks, and running searches on old posts. I'm noticing things, and some are being reported to me, that concerns me forum-wise. The aim with this place is to be really helpful. No matter what the Original Poster (OP) has come here...
Replies
Views
C
Hi guys, I was wondering if you could provide some guidance dealing with a very difficult situation I'm in. Some of you helped me with another issue (broken drain pipe) here: http://www.ukplumbersforums.co.uk/plumbing-forum/94058-broken-cracked-sewerage-pipe-garden-options.html#post913865 It's...
Replies
Views
PlumbBobBob
P
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock