Search the forum,

Discuss Closed loop pressure increasing in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

S

Shifters

Just wondering if anyone has even seen an issue with the pressure gradually increasing on a closed loop system where there is no fill loop attached. I'm seeing this issue on a gshp and whats more unusual is its on the cooling side. If it was on the heating side you could put it down to expansion but this water/glycol is gradually cooling but the pressure steadily increases over over a couple of hours from 1 bar to 3 bar before it eventually triggers the safety valve. I've never seen a system gradually increase like this. Has anyone ever had a similar experience?

Sounds like something is bypassing, if there’s a hot water plate heat exchanger, consider this.

Or coil eg unvented ?

Hi, no theres no heat exchanger leaking its been pressure tested and nothing connected except a ufh circuit.
I'm completely baffled by it.

Reply to Closed loop pressure increasing in the Renewables area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock