Search the forum,

Discuss Close Coupled fully enclosed back to wall toilet ...Fitting help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

renovation2

I'm having 2 Close Coupled Roper Rhodes fully enclosed back to wall toilets fitted. Waste pipe coming through floor not wall so finding it nearly impossible to connect as cant see what you are doing. The first toilet we cut a trap out of the floor so we could get up underneath it...once it was checked for leaks we replaced the floor and fully covered in ply ready for bathroom floor to be fitted. The second one we done the same but the Tiler has pulled on toilet outwards to tile behind it and broke the connection. This floor is now fitted in ply and wondered if there was an easier way to connect rather than lifting all the ply to get into it again? We have got all the McAlpine concertina fittings.

An help would be greatly appreciated

Hi there the easiest way to connect your pan is by measurement measure the distance connection will be from wall and height throw away your flexi connectors and use a bent multikwik piece of 4" pipe and a straight multikwik use a block of wood between wall and bent multikwik to take the strain when pan is pushed on..brum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Close Coupled fully enclosed back to wall toilet ...Fitting help in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

P
Our builder set up the soil pipe and supply for the closed couple toilet but says it's actually impossible to connect to the wall securely (ie he says he can't get bolts in). It's silicone'd to the floor which he is claiming is fine. Is this right? There must be a way even if in means breaking...
Replies
Views
Any ideas on the a decent flush to wall close coupled toilet/brand? Should I just go for Victoria Plumb Orchard brand? Just to clarify I'm not looking for a btw type with a hidden cistern. I'm looking for a flush to wall close coupled loo i.e.so you cant see soil pipe/so theres no open back/no...
Replies
Views
Hello all, We have a small bathroom, which currently has the toilet on the outside wall, and the sink on the inside wall. What are the chances/challenges of switching this round, i.e., fitting the toilet to the inside wall? Here's what I mean: So toilet would be hung from the stud wall, with...
Replies
Views
Hi there, The issue that I am having is I am building a new house and the plumbers are absolutely hopeless. Being an industrial plumber and spending 8 months on new houses during my apprenticeship. I have a more brighter idea than these fella's. From issues during rough-in-stage pipe being...
Replies
Views
I wonder if anyone is able to help with advice on this. We have fitted a new toilet and 6 litre cistern .. it flushes .. but not as efficiently as it should in my view. It usually needs at least 2 flushes to even shift just toilet paper. It hasn’t been used for anything other than that. It’s a...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock