Discuss Clicking sounds inside wall from pipe or from the toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net - Electric and Water Underfloor Heating Systems
This official sponsor may provide discounts for members
Need advice around these clicking sounds. I posted last week, but I didn’t get much luck. This I have recorded the sounds. The sound appear to be around my toilet, but I don’t think the toilet is the issue but something behind toilet - in the wall and probably a pipe.

Hope you can help me.

I’ve attached the link to my old post below.

Clicking sounds when my neighbour runs their water - https://www.plumbersforums.net/threads/clicking-sounds-when-my-neighbour-runs-their-water.110485/

View attachment trim.8768757D-E8C3-40C8-AEA7-D7C29286EF22.MOV

Plumbase - Plumbers Forum Sponsor

rpm

Esteemed
Plumber
Big long screwdriver, place blade to different surfaces and the press ear to the handle, amazing what you hear.

Hard to hear over the extractor fan. Is it there only when you flush the crapper or regular away?
So I believe my water supply is connected with my neighbours and every time the clicking begins, it’s because they’ve flushed their toilet or used their sink.

Reply to Clicking sounds inside wall from pipe or from the toilet in the Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net. Plumbing questions, answers, tips and tricks.

Power Shower Booster - Official PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Wetroom Store - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Test4Less PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
Plumbase - PlumbersForums.net Sponsor
uHeat Forum Sponsor - PlumbersForums.net
Bulk Workwear - Workwear Sponsor for Plumbers Forums
Corgi Direct - Plumbers Forums Sponsor
Plumbing Advice - Find Plumbers Jobs

Bulk Workwear - Workmans Clothing and Protective Gear