Search the forum,

Discuss Click clack plug bolt - brass sizes in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

I've been trying for about a year to replace two click clack plug bolts. I've tried the smallest one I can find here (number 05 @ Replacement Pop Up Click Clack Waste Plug Bolt Spring Basin Bathtub Bathroom | eBay - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/114220162035?mkevt=1&mkcid=1&mkrid=710-53481-19255-0&campid=5338722076&toolid=10001) but even that is a couple of mm too high. If this is fitted with the plug cover on top and in the down position, there is a gap between the cover and sink that water can run down. It could be as much as 4mm.

I don't have the originals - I threw them out thinking it was a simple replacement. I don't know the make of the waste - there are no distinguishing marks on the waste, the flat was built in 2014 and the company who built it is .. hell knows tbh. The buildings company can't help.

At this point my only other option would be to replace the wastes.. except the sinks are very close to the wall with fixed pedestals and they will need to come off to replace the waste. A £5 (x 2) becomes a £200 quid job.

If anyone can help... much appreciated.

Can’t you just cut the bolts shorter? Buy a £5 junior hacksaw and be done in under 5 mins.

Reply to Click clack plug bolt - brass sizes in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock