Search the forum,

Discuss Clean heating systems advice in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,

I live in Sweden and find it interesting that it seems to be more common to clean heating systems with cleaners. Not many people in Sweden do that. I have never done and our system is about 50 years old. Everything now works after flushing the heat pump heat exchanger and installing the magnetite filter Adey Magnaclean.

I have now added an inhibitor and will do every year then there is no need for emptying in heating systems but emptying systems is not so simple. Maybe if at some point I would need to remove all water type when radiator replacement.
How often do you do?

Is there any risk that magnclean, phenox, sentinel or other well-known brand would damage the heating system or heat pump as you know?

A technician very helpful had told us that at some point he used a cleaners that actually did damage to the heating system which led to extensive repair.

What do you say?

There is another way to remove debris from heating systems.

Thack in advance
Second

Reply to Clean heating systems advice in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock