Search the forum,

Discuss Church install controls help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrygashull

Gas Engineer
I have an install in a church, all fairly straight forward stuff however the client isnt keen on a proper bms system and VT circuits...

Whats the worst case scenario if I dont fit vt circuits and a full bms system?

I get the impression they simply cant afford the additional cost.

They are also looking at UFCH next year so the VT circuits would likely be changed next year anyway.. so would be almost a temporary setup.

How big of an install / system are we looking at

5 x 40Cdi Classic Regulars
1 x Grundfos MAGNA3 D 40-80F (0.2-1.2 A)
1 x Grundfos MAGNA 3 D 32-40 (0.09 - 0.61 A)
1 x Grundfos MAGNA 3 25-40 (0.09 - 0.46 A)

Why 5 boilers ??? You do know you can get 100 plus kw boilers ?

That's the part your going to struggle with

Why 5 boilers ??? You do know you can get 100 plus kw boilers ?

That's the part your going to struggle with

Yes I know, the problem is that they have 3 boilers currently all of which they let break down... cost prohibitive to get 3 reasonable quality commercial boilers...

What makes you say 5 boilers will struggle?

Yes I know, the problem is that they have 3 boilers currently all of which they let break down... cost prohibitive to get 3 reasonable quality commercial boilers...

What makes you say 5 boilers will struggle?

Because your going to need a 5 port sequencer for w and t also modulation

Also at over 7.5kw for the boilers I'm sure you will be able to get two 120kw Viessmann 200 boilers for less even with rubbish terms

Also at over 7.5kw for the boilers I'm sure you will be able to get two 120kw Viessmann 200 boilers for less even with rubbish terms
I know that!

I know about the controls side of things, Iv already suggested this but like I say a full bms system is going to cost a lot which they are not keen on.

Can I simply get them to sign a waiver?

I know that!

I know about the controls side of things, Iv already suggested this but like I say a full bms system is going to cost a lot which they are not keen on.

Can I simply get them to sign a waiver?

Sign a waiver to what the system won't work and boilers won't hand over / share the work

The system will work? Just in a very basic manner.

Well it won't as there's too many boilers one or two will have the most load / working time on them

Im literally on about installing it in a domestic manner in a commercial enviroment

Which won't work

If you want to keep it simple install one or two boilers

One for the heating load and another just for hot water

Are you commercially qualified?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Church install controls help! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

OFFICIAL SPONSORS

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock