Search the forum,

Discuss chrome waste pipe and fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

erj

Gas Engineer
any one know where I can get a 3mt length of 2" c/p waste pipe. thanks

Only 1.1m long.

Reply to chrome waste pipe and fittings in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm trying replace a basin waste and I cannot get the chrome ring attaching it to the trap undone. It's not a nut so using a wrench with rag is just slipping. I've tried release spray but still no movement. Any suggestions? Cheers, Andy
Replies
Views
Hi, grateful for any advice I need to connect a dishwasher waste water outflow pipe 25mm to 50mm waste pipe. Is there a joining piece anyone can recommend? Maybe with some appropriate tape. The waste pipe is in the wall but was trimmed at some point (unnecessarily) to only 10mm extruding from...
Replies
Views
I have moved our washing machine into the garage but there isn’t a drain for the waste pipe. The attached image is of the waste pipe with the condensate pipe from the boiler, can I use a tee join and connect the washing machine pipe? The pipe leads outside and is saddled to the main waste pipe.
Replies
Views
We have a utility room with a washing machine but no sink. Wife wants sink. There is room to fit one and the waste will connect to wahing machine waste but the problem is in the water supply. Currently there is only hot and cold washing machine hose fitting isolators attached to very short...
Replies
Views
Hi, a couple simple questions. 1. I have two pipes like seen on a attached photo in my back yard. One is for the waste from kitchen, the other one is for the waste from toilet/bathroom. Obviously rodents can easily get into them pipes.. is the any ways to prevent that? 2. And a second question...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock